DCFC0082.JPG

Best Wishes for the New Year to all my followers/friends/family. Thank you for following “My Genealogical Journey” as we continue to “stir the pot”

7 comments for “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ― Oprah Winfrey

1. January 5, 2014 at 6:22 pm

Happy New Year to you as well.

2. nully428
    January 5, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Stir It Up!!!

3. Janet
    January 6, 2014 at 10:11 am

Keep writing and stirring in 2012 my cous, my friend…..you bring back so many memories !

• January 6, 2014 at 12:45 pm

Cuz Thank you for your support and encouragement while on this journey,will do my best.

Sent from my iPad

4. January 6, 2014 at 9:09 pm

Wishing you a Happy New Year and Happy Ancestor Hunting too!

5. January 7, 2014 at 11:11 am

Happy New Year. I am very thankful you have made our family history available via your blog. What an important journey for us all. To have this information so meticulously presented is a gift. Thank you !